Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Mum Arrives!!!

My mum arrived on the 27th!!! We had a bit of a snafu at the airport but what would travel be without a couple of bumps! After a bit of a rest we met the Robins and Brad at Trafalgar Square. Here's the mums if front of the traditional Norman Christmas tree given to London each year by Normandy as a thank you for Great Britain's actions during WW2. We went to Wagamama's, one of our favorites, for dinner.
Isn't Brad lucky... look at the lovely ladies in his life!
No comment... just a good pic so I had to fit it in! A bit of fun with chopsticks ensued before the food came!
After dinner we went to see Avenue Q! This was exciting as my mom and I have known the songs for years thanks to John Paul's theatre enthusiasm. We missed you bro!!!
We had great seats and the show was hilarious... irreverent but entertaining just the same!

No comments: