Monday, January 26, 2009

The Woman in Black

This post needs some explaining... Early in December, as excitement was mounting over the arrival of the moms, I decided I needed to plan some theatre outings and be a good London host. I booked tickets for 2 performances and was very proud of myself, ahhhh success! So, on the 26th of December we (The Robins, Brad and I) went out to dinner in the West End and then headed towards the theatre. As we approached, we noticed there weren't any other patrons mingling outside the theatre... then we reached the door. The sign said the theatre and box office were closed! Whoopsie!!!! After much frustration, embarassment and tears I checked my email and found that I'd booked tickets for January 26th... not December!Okay, so here we are on January 26th, back at the Fortune Theatre for the Woman in Black. This time we brought some friends from my school. The play was entertaining and it was fun to be there with friends! Long story short, we salvaged my woeful events planning experiment but my pride is still wounded!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be proud you had a fun evening at the theater - December or January - fun/theater/London - ALL GOOD