Monday, February 2, 2009

The National Gallery

Last Sunday we set out to be good (Read: cultural) Londoners. We decided to go to the National Gallery to peruse some world class art. We headed straight for the impressionists, as they are our favorites, and spent a few hours appreciating the works of Monet, Degas, Renoir, Manet, Pissaro, Cezanne, and Van Gogh. Photographs were not allowed but once again Sneaky Sara got the shots! I just couldn't help myself... and I only risked it for our favorites!

2 comments:

The Zaballos Family said...

hi sar! so 2 things...1)thanks for the email, my heart is so happy 2) i will email soon...i'm getting over being sick AGAIN, so check your email soon 3) i can't wait to see you!!! and brad too!

i know that was 3 but oh well. for some reason my blog never tells me when you update this so i just read pretty much your whole life. i sure can't wait to be real life friends again.

k email soon. xoxo

Krysta Williams said...

Oh, I love these painting! Excellent job being "good Londeners