Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowed In!!

Last Monday I woke up and got ready for work as usual... just another dreary Monday. Brad had gotten a text from his headteacher telling him not to come in and I figured it was due to some kid specific catastrophe... It wasn't. I made way down our stairs for the tube lamenting the fact that BO had the day off and I didn't... then I got to the door and this is what I saw!!! I called Brad, made him rush downstairs to meet me, and then promptly called my school... it was closed as well!!!

We spent the day getting snowed on and walking through London's parks.
Mmmmmm, fresh snow! Here are some of our best pics from the day. London, for all of its dreariness, was magical this day!

School was closed on Monday and Tuesday... Wooohoooo! Wednesday and Thursday were devoted to snowball fights at school and then, in an act of God, my school was closed again on Friday due to severe weather conditions... Brad's school stayed open!

2 comments:

Krysta Williams said...

Sara, it is so beautiful! You will probably never live in a place where you will be able to experience that again.... Or have school canceled 3 days in one week :-)

Unknown said...

Snow is great. Snow in London is amazing.