Saturday, January 3, 2009

Portobello Market with My Mom

On Saturday morning I woke up sick!!! I was so frustrated to have this happen during my precious time with my mom. We didn't get the early start we wanted at the Portobello Market but we did spend the whole day there!
We took a break in the middle of our scouring for buys and ate lunch at a lovely cafe. It was the perfect break... gave my neurophen (pain pills) time to kick back in and provided warmth during what proved to be another freezing cold day!
We ended our night at Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery. It was a great day, even if I was sick. This day, I remember thinking, everything is just better with my mom. She is my best friend and a constant comfort, someone I admire and want to emulate. Thanks mom... you're the best!

No comments: