Saturday, May 30, 2009

Camping UK

Okay, so I'm way behind in blogworld and I'm a bit stressed out about it!!! All you really need to know is that we went camping with some friends during our half term break. We went to the beach, took walks, relaxed and made some amazing food! The British countryside is absolutely beautiful and we feel so blessed to have been able to experience it!

Unfortunately, I'm at home in Fresno and there is just too much family to see to do this post justice... so here's the pictures... more words to follow!
Very windy beach = wind guard... UK beach necessity!Okay... I know it's silly but I was really excited to fill up a British gas tank!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sara,
I've just spent two hours getting completely updated on your blog. Your pics and comments are "BRRRILLLIANT" as the Brits say! I love you so much and can't wait for you and Brad to come home. Love Mom.