Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Lovely Saturday

On Saturday we set out to find Bradley some Cricket shoes. Our search took us to a part of London that we'd never explored, Ealing Broadway. Here's Brad, feeling very in his element, in the middle of the Cricket section of a little mom and pop sporting goods store.
After buying the cricket shoes we settled down in a park for another picnic (we've been enjoying a lot of these lately!).
I had yogurt with raspberries and granola...
Brad scarfed a homemade chicken wrap.
I call the following installment: Sights and Sounds of Our Saturday Tradition
After our picnic we went home, cleaned up and then went out to our new favourite pizza place, Fire and Stone. Check out my pizza... vegetables, pine nuts and goats cheese!
Goodness, my husband looks like a dork here doesn't he! His pizza had rosemary-garlic potatoes and bacon on it... he loved it!

2 comments:

Randle said...

I finally looked through all of your posts and I'm up to date! You guys have done a lot!!! I'm so proud of you for exploring and trying out all the things london (and beyond) has to offer... I'm jeal! Your PICS are really good, too!!!!!! You should definitely get one of those photo albums printed for your coffee table at home, wherever that ends up being :) I kinda LOL'ed b/c it seemed like your parents were in every other blog post on here! How many times have they flown over? Maybe I'll see you during your 2-week stay in June! Later :)

Rauch said...

of course I've been checking! but who's Matt Rouche?

jeeze.