Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break Begins

On Friday, Brad and I both got done with school early. I met my dad and Shelly for some proper shopping and Brad met Bob and Linda for some quality time as this was there last night with us.
We went to a place called 'Giraffe' for dinner. I thought it would be cool because the southbank is beautiful at night time... however I hadn't expected the crowds and we had to quit quite a while to be seated... This stressed everyone out a bit! Once we were seated and adjusted to the noise level of the bustling restaurant we all relaxed a bit and had a lovely dinner!
Brad found Moroccan Mint Tea on the menu... his new favourite. He even poured it like the Moroccans do!After dinner we walked along the southbank and my idea proved fruitful as the night was beautiful, albeit freezing!
We found some street performers under a bridge (findings like this are why I love London). They were playing beautiful classical music and were a great addition to the ambiance of the southbank that evening!
I love this picture of my dad... I know it's not very clear but to me it is striking!
The London Eye lights up beautifully at night! When you're not miserably cold... and you take a minute to look, London really is quite enchanting!

1 comment:

The Zaballos Family said...

sar! love the new posts! looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately. you look beautiful as ever, love you lots.