Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Shamshoians Come to Town!!!

On Thursday my dad and Shelly arrived. I can't tell you how hard it was to be at work that day and Friday... knowing that my daddy was in town. My kids definitely were not getting my best those days!!
I met them at their hotel and then we went to exchange some dollars... pop looks a bit jet lagged here!
Then we met Brad and the grandparents at this cute Italian restaurant, called Bella Italia (original, I know) in Covent Garden. The food was good but the company was better... It was so nice to be in the presence of loved ones. FAMILIARITY is something we are really coming to appreciate as we try to build relationships!
Notice Bob is pointing to my new initials!And the cumpulsory red telephone booth photo... when in Rome...

No comments: