Saturday, March 21, 2009

Burough Market

As this frosty, grey, mechanical city wakes up to spring we've been checking out lots of Saturday markets. In the month of March we've been to one every weekend... and, brace yourselves, we've been going with friends!
Mmmmm, this was my lunch! I should have opted for the 50p extra hummus but I was feeling cheap... which led to an unfortunately dry super burger :(
This is Lauren, a new girlfriend from church!
And this is Paul, also from church... this is us just soaking up the sun... I seem to be enjoying it a bit more than him!And Brad, eating of course! I believe this is an ostrich burger??? He said it was really good... Animal rights activists should be jumping into action... feel free to email Brad to tell him what an atrocity this is!
After the market we tried to go to a movie but none of the times worked out so we got dessert instead! We all took pictures like this but because Brad is so used to posing with food (see all other blog posts!) his turned out the best... go figure!

2 comments:

Krysta Williams said...

I love the pictures of the flowers; so artistic!!!

The Zaballos Family said...

ostrich brad?!?!? ughhh.